Veggie Stuffed Feta Cheeseburgers
- - 2lb's Ground Beef (serves 4-5)
- - 1pck Mushroom (diced)
- - 3 Peppers (assorted, diced)
- - Feta Cheese
- - 1/2Onion (Diced)
- - Pinch of Garlic Salt
- - 4tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Mix all veggies together, sprinkle with garlic salt, and mix in Worcestershire.
- Separate ground beef into 4 or 5 balls, then separate in half and pressed into fairly thin patties.
- Mold one of the patties into a bowl shape, and press cheese into the bottom of the bowl form.
- Pack the desired amount of diced veggies into the bowl form.
- Lay the other thin patty across the top, and with your fingers crimp the edges of both patties together.
- Set on the grill with care to make sure the crimp holds. Grill each side for around 5 minutes (or until the desired temperature is reached). ** (typically burgers are at their prime around 150 degrees)