Virtually any recipe for stuffed peppers also works well with stuffing tomatoes.
- - 4 large tomatoes
- - Chopped green and yellow peppers
- - Chopped onion
- - Garlic powder
- - Stuffing mix
- - (optional tuna or chicken)
- Take 4 large tomatos, cut off the tops and spoon out the pulp into a bowl.
- Mix pulp with chopped green peppers, yellow peppers, onion, garlic powder and stuffing mix.
- Place mix back into tomato shell.
- Cook over low to medium heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Serves four VERY impressed individuals!