Peanut Butter Banana Melties
This recipe is family favorite with a serving of chocolate ice cream. I like to use "mini chocolate chips" and M&Ms can be substituted for the chocolate chips as well.
- - 4 large bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- (optional whipped cream)
- Slice bananas in half lengthwise.
- Smear the inside with peanut butter, and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place the two halves back together and wrap each banana in aluminum foil.
- Grill on low heat,until the banana is hot, and the chocolate has melted.
- Add whipped cream and serve!